Sunday, February 1, 2009

2/1/09

1. Unproductive once again…*sigh*.
2. I took the kids bowling with some friends. The kids were pretty well behaved, but I am exhausted. It was hectic and the kids lost interest. I’ll never take them again unless Don is with me!
3. I finally have a plan of attack for the kids’ rooms. Hopefully I’ll be putting it in to place tomorrow.
4. Our schedule was erratic with the ½ day week and Don being gone. I’m hoping things will be back to normal tomorrow.
5. I live for daily routines.
6. I finally got the mail today. No nasty notes, just bills.
7. I just got off the phone with Don. He is sightseeing in Key West. I was pleasantly surprised because it’s Super Bowl Sunday and he wasn’t drunk!
8. He’s been to Key West a million times and has never gone sightseeing!
9. Donald read 19 books today. I totally forgot about Book-it!
10. I let Kira and Mattie out in public in one of their “clothing creations”.
11. Nolan was an awesome bowler today. He used the “granny-bowler” thing and even picked up a spare!
12. I, on the other hand, bowled an 87. I did get a strike though!
13. In my own defense, I did have a 27 lb. “helper” occupying one hand while I was bowling with the other.
14. My hair is wigging out today. It really has to be “day old” to look its best.
15. I lots of white hairs on my head. I’m not coloring them either. I colored my hair once and hated the way it felt, besides, I’ve earned every one!
16. I’m annoyed with my purse and wallet situation right now. I’ve had to start carrying a backpack to conceal the lovely potty seat insert we bring everywhere. My wallet is actually a planner. Everything always falls out and it’s bulky and awkward. I think it’s time for a new purse, wallet and maybe even a Palm Centro??? I’ll be adding it to my ever-growing wish list.
17. I’m having a really hard time with this list today. My brain has shut off already.
18. I wish I could find pants that fit. I was walking up the stairs tonight, holding Nolan and all his bedtime needs, and my pants fell completely down around my ankles.
19. That makes me think of the time my sisters were here visiting and one of them had their skirt fall down in the Wal-Mart parking lot!
20. I’m itching to play Guitar Hero, but it’s not as much fun because our whammy bar is broke. I haven’t had Wii time for at least 2 weeks.
21. I hope it will be nice again later this week. I feel like cleaning the backyard.
22. I have been snacking on cottage cheese and applesauce today. It reminds me of the fun things I used to do at my Grandma Beacham’s house. I miss homemade applesauce, blanket tents, and Linda Rondstat on the 8-track player.
23. I needed a trip down memory lane, so I just turned on Blue Bayou.
24. I miss my house on Bath Road too. I can’t even drive past it when I go home to Ohio. It makes me too sad.

25. Sounds like I need some comfort food, a chick flick and a good cry tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment