Thursday, January 29, 2009

1/29/09

1. I ordered out for pizza again tonight, but I had a good reason.
2. My daughter is puking her guts out and I’m a little queasy too.
3. Tomorrow is payday! Yippee! Hooray…it’s already spent.
4. I’m not really fond of the first check of the month. The money – yes, but the fact that we have no “fun” money – NO!
5. I’m frustrated at the thought of taking my kids grocery shopping.
6. I usually grocery shop at 5am at Wal-Mart, drop off and put away groceries, grab diapers at Target at 8am and hit the commissary at 9am before the lines are around the freaking store.
7. I was only productive because my daughter is sick. I did 3 loads of laundry and changed the cat litter.
8. My federal and state returns have been accepted, bring on the MONEY!
9. Most of it is already spoken for too…*sigh*
10. Next year we may actually get to have fun with our refund!
11. I forget to tell my little kid-slaves "thank you" sometimes…gotta work on that.
12. That doesn’t sound so nice, hmmm, should have said “helpers” :).
13. My cat is strange. I found her toys in the litter box.
14. My 6 year-old son laughs and screams like a girl.
15. Spoiled milk and cereal smells like buttered popcorn, weird. I really need to do the dishes tomorrow.
16. I’m not a fan of football. My husband will be in Key West for the Superbowl. WooHoo!
17. I hope he doesn’t drunk-dial me again.
18. My poor sickie is in my room, I wonder if I’ll get to claim my TV tonight.
19. I’m actually excited for Valentine’s Day this year. I might even go on a date!
20. I’ve had insomnia all week. I wish I could actually accomplish things while I’m awake, but no, my body is exhausted and my mind won’t shut off.
21. The kids want to go outside and play, but the yard is still wet. I hope they can get some use out of the play set while we are still living here.
22. I need to start taking more pictures of my kids. I love my camera, but I’ve been going through a non-usage phase. I hardly used it at all in Ohio.
23. I hope the kids feel well enough to get haircuts this weekend.
24. I love my Niagara Falls pen with the Maid of the Mist boat that goes back and forth. I’ve been playing with it all day. I miss the falls. We were supposed to take a vacation there last summer, but stuff came up.

25. I want ice cream with magic shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment